Selling the mineral rights to your land is a smart way to diversify your investment portfolio. Many of our clients decide to sell their gas, oil, or mineral rights as a way to protect and increase the value of their investments. The old saying that you never want to put all of our your eggs in one basket is more relevant now than ever in the unpredictable world we live in. To find out more about how you can diversify your investment portfolio by selling your mineral rights, contact one of our mineral brokers at The Mineral Auction. We offer free initial consultations, and our experienced team is always ready to help. Call us today at (512) 698-2802 for your free consultation.
Do I Need a Mineral Rights Broker?
To maximize your profit from selling your mineral, gas, or oil rights, you should seriously consider utilizing a mineral rights broker. Enlisting the help of a trusted and experienced broker will lighten your load as they can help you navigate the financial, industry-specific, and legal issues that are involved in selling gas, mineral, or oil rights. A mineral rights broker is crucial for a number of reasons, including the following:
- Fairer Evaluation: Before you sell your mineral rights, you will want to have an accurate and comprehensive evaluation of your land’s potential profit from the gas, oil, or mineral rights on it. Without an evaluation by a mineral rights broker, you will be at a disadvantage when it comes to negotiating with potential investors.
- Bigger Pool of Investors: When you choose to work with a mineral rights broker, you will be able to have your property viewed by a much bigger pool of potential investors. Having more people look at your property is important because it creates more competition. As more potential investors become interested in your mineral rights, the higher the price for them will go as they compete for bids. For this process to work well, though, it’s important to use a mineral rights broker from a well-established firm such as The Mineral Auction, where we have cultivated a solid reputation that gives investors confidence in working with you.
- Better Preparation: A mineral rights broker can also help you prepare the proper research into the complicated yet necessary variables that come into play when selling mineral rights, such as market demand, projected output, and property ownership history. Most clients are surprised at the amount of paperwork required for selling their mineral rights. To avoid being caught off guard and unprepared, work with a mineral rights broker who can help you understand the how’s, why’s, and—most importantly—the when’s of the necessary paperwork. You will meet every deadline when you have an experienced mineral rights broker on your side, and not be overwhelmed by the various deadlines, requirements, and procedures entailed in selling mineral rights.
If you are interested in diversifying your investment portfolio by selling some or all of your mineral rights, the smartest thing you can do is get in touch with a mineral rights broker.
Why Choose The Mineral Auction?
When your financial future is at stake, you want to work with only the best professionals. At The Mineral Auction, we know there are many firms you can choose from, so we have committed ourselves over the years to cultivating a stellar reputation and helping clients maximize the profit they can make from their mineral rights. Since 2008, we have been helping thousands of clients diversify their investment portfolios by selling their mineral, oil, and gas rights. As our satisfied clients show, we have both the reputation and the experience to help you get the most financial benefit possible from your mineral rights.
[Firm-name] is centrally located in Texas, where a majority of our clients have land. Our clientele extends beyond Texas to states across the country including Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Oklahoma, and North Dakota. Our brokers have extensive experience in the Granite Walsh Shale, the Brown Dense Shale Mississippi Lime Shale, the Utica Shale, the Marcellus Shale, and the Haynesville Shale.
Because our mineral rights brokers are compensated through commission, they are highly motivated to help you get the most money you can from your oil, mineral, and gas rights. At The Mineral Auction, our brokers are leaders in their profession with access to over 11,000 potential buyers. Not only do they have such a vast network, but they also have a highly selective vetting process to make sure the potential investors are desirable candidates who will greatly increase your financial gain. Simply put, working with The Mineral Auction means earning more money. Contact us today at (512) 698-2802 to schedule your free initial consultation and find out how best to diversify your investment portfolio with your mineral rights. With our resources, experience, and reputation, we can simplify the process of selling your mineral rights and maximize the profit you gain from it.
Why Is Selling My Mineral Rights Good for Diversification?
If you are considering how to make the most of your investments, you have probably realized how important diversification is. When you diversify your investment portfolio, you spread out your assets into various investments so you can reduce the risk of loss. The biggest advantage of selling mineral rights is that it helps you be independent in a fluctuating economy and provides a financial cushion against market crashes. Other benefits include the following:
- Fast return on your investment when you auction your mineral rights
- Protection in case your other investments crash
- Maximum profit in this boom when demand is high for mineral and gas rights
Knowledge is power, especially when it comes to significant decisions that impact your financial future. Having a pulse on the overall health of the industry can help you decide if selling your mineral rights is advantageous. A glimpse into the industry’s activity in Texas, for example, shows that now is a lucrative time to sell. According to the United States Energy Information Administration, Texas produces 27% of the natural gas in the country, and produces the most crude oil as well. In terms of nonfuel mineral production, Texas has been ranked fourth in the nation for Texas nonfuel mineral production. The Railroad Commission of Texas recently found that the 101,339 active gas wells in Texas yield 5,665,460,100 million cubic feet of gas each year. To take advantage of the boom that Texas is enjoying right now with gas, mineral, and oil production, you should contact a mineral rights broker right away to discuss how selling your mineral rights can be to your financial advantage.
If you are interested in diversifying your investment portfolio, selling your gas, mineral, and oil rights is a great start. The Mineral Auction can ensure that your rights are fairly appraised and sold to the highest bidder. To schedule a free consultation to discuss your particular situation, call us today at (512) 698-2802.