Selling Oil Royalties
Selling oil royalties can be a complicated process. It can be a challenge to find the right buyer, determine a fair price, and negotiate the details. Understanding the contract of sale is an essential part of selling oil royalties, and the entire process can easily become overwhelming. That’s why the experienced mineral brokers at The Mineral Auction can help you understand your options during a free consultation. We’ll help you get the best possible agreement for sale of your oil royalties.
If you own property with oil, selling your oil royalties can produce a stream of income that’s valuable to you and your family. However, you need to understand what you’re getting into and what the terms of your agreement mean. Negotiating the best possible price and favorable legal terms are critical steps in ensuring that the process is smooth and fair. To learn more about this process and how The Mineral Auction can help, contact us today at (512) 698-2802.
Working with Our Oil Royalty Sales Agents
At The Mineral Auction, we provide professional and skilled representation aimed at helping you receive the optimal selling price and most favorable terms for your oil royalties. With nearly a decade in the business and a stellar reputation, we present your oil royalties to a carefully developed network of over 11,000 buyers.
Our team uses a unique and successful sales methodology developed by our founder, Blake Bergstrom. Listing with an experienced, commissioned broker who has developed contacts and relationships with prospective buyers is a sound way to ensure that you get top dollar for your oil royalties. With a sincere and straightforward approach, we give you the time and attention that you deserve, making sure that all your questions are answered so that you feel comfortable during the buying process.
At The Mineral Auction, we pride ourselves on being the leading representatives for oil royalty sales throughout the United States. Our clients have property throughout the United States, including West Texas and South Texas in the Eagle Ford Shale region and areas of the Permian Basin. We also serve clients in the areas of Mississippi Lime Shale, Haynesville Shale, Utica Shale, Marcellus Shale, Granite Wash Shale, and Brown Dense Shale with our clients coming from as far away as Oklahoma, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Ohio.
How to Sell Oil Royalties
Selling your oil royalties begins with finding a reputable buyer for your oil rights. It’s important to understand the differences between buyers and the nuances that can significantly impact your selling agreement. Our team works to determine a fair price for your oil royalties. Because we have years of experience as industry leaders in oil royalty sales, we have the skills necessary to arrive at an informed valuation of your oil rights. Once we know what we’re selling, we find the right buyer for you and carefully negotiate the specifics of the agreement. The details of your agreement can have a big impact on the terms of the sale. When you work with the experienced oil royalty brokers at The Mineral Auction, you’re working with professionals who understand the details involved in negotiating a favorable contract.
Reasons to Sell Oil Rights
There are numerous reasons that you may benefit from selling your oil rights. Oil rights can produce a valuable source of income that can provide security and opportunity for your family. Oil rights are an asset unlike any other. Here are some of the reasons that our clients take advantage of their oil rights to produce income:
- Having assets immediately on hand – An unexpected family event can happen at any time. By selling oil royalties, you have income on hand to help yourself and your family. By tapping into this resource now, you will have the money ready when the unexpected occurs.
- Receiving a fair price – By working with experienced oil royalty brokers, you have assurances that you’re getting a reasonable price for your asset.
- Selling at the peak period – Oil is a valuable resource right now. As more energy producers turn to other resources like solar power, the value of oil in the future is not guaranteed. Selling your oil rights now helps you collect payment that protects you from an uncertain future.
- Reducing risk – Selling your oil royalty rights eliminates the risk that you have a dry well that produces little to no income.
- Not waiting for development – By selling your oil royalties, you’re guaranteed payment. You don’t have to wait for development that can take ten years or more.
- Streamlining your assets – You can sell your oil royalties at once for easy asset management.
- Planning for your family – Selling your oil royalties lets you provide for your family, allowing you to make a long-term plan for your unique circumstances.
- Diversifying your assets – Oil royalties are a unique financial asset. There are advantages to diversifying your financial portfolio in order to reduce economic uncertainty.
For these and other reasons, many property owners throughout the country have turned to The Mineral Auction for help selling their oil royalties. Contact us today to discuss the unique details of your situation and learn whether selling your oil royalties is right for you.
Contact Our Oil Royalties Representatives
No matter the size of your property, The Mineral Auction is dedicated to helping you get top dollar for your oil royalty sales. Let us show you how you can find a fair price and receive income for your oil royalties.
There are lots of ways to get in touch with our oil royalty broker team. You can chat with us live right now by clicking the grey banner on the left side of your screen. You can also call us at (512) 698-2802 or send us an email. Let our team evaluate your case for free. If we represent you, our fees are tied to the royalties that you receive, so we are motivated to do everything we can do get you the best possible offers.