Howard County Mineral Rights Broker
If you own property in Howard County Texas and are considering selling your mineral rights or oil and gas royalties, contact The Mineral Auction for a free evaluation and further information about our full-spectrum mineral listing services.
Whether you own producing or non-producing mineral rights, an existing oil or gas lease, or you are only looking to sell a portion of your overall mineral rights, our skilled brokers are ready to help you get the very best price possible. The Mineral Auction is a premier fee-based mineral listing service with a network of over 11,000 buyers who are interested in your mineral resources. Contact us today at (512) 698-2802 or reach out to us online to learn more about selling your rights for maximum value.
Howard County Mineral Holders and Assets
According to Mineral Holders, the royalty research and property valuations database, Howard County holders retain significant mineral assets. The organization has gathered the following facts that revealing the extent of holdings in Howard County, Texas:
- Currently, over 1,800 mineral holders live there
- About 11,500 mineral holders have assets
- Total appraised value of mineral holders is about $305,000,000
- Total appraised value of assets is nearly $4,000,000,000
The database also details how the total appraisal value of properties in Howard County is steadily on the rise. Let our experienced professionals help you to benefit from the current market on mineral resources in the Permian Basin.
The experienced brokers at The Mineral Auction can list your mineral rights through our network of buyers. We will then help you get the best price in the Howard County area.
Common Mineral Holder Mistakes
Selling your mineral rights for maximum value takes experience and skill. It’s a complicated process, and mineral rights owners going it alone understandably make mistakes. To ensure that you avoid getting taken advantage of when selling your mineral rights or oil and gas royalties, steer clear of the following common errors:
- Missing a large market: Some sellers only maintain contact with a few purchasers, which limits the number of competing offers.
- Accepting short deadlines on the offer: Some buyers may pressure you into rushing into a decision.
- Accepting the first offer: Compare competing offers. Never accept the first one you receive.
- Incomplete research: It pays to research the current market prices for the latest Howard County mineral rights sales. Also, keep up with current oil and gas prices, which directly affects the value of royalties.
- Failing to contact a qualified mineral rights broker: The experience in negotiating the best deals and understanding the legal process are key to a successful mineral rights trade.
If you want an error-free experience, the seasoned Howard County mineral brokers at The Mineral Auction take care of all the details so that wind up with the best possible price for your resources. As the trusted industry experts in the area, we will auction your interests at maximum value.
How The Mineral Auction Can Help You
The process of selling your mineral rights can be daunting and especially complex if you’ve never gone through the experience before. The professional Howard County mineral rights brokers at The Mineral Auction will treat you like a friend or neighbor and help you successfully navigate through this process. It is our goal to develop a trusted, long-term relationship with you.
- Qualified. Our qualified professionals will make sure that you have all of the documentation to sell your interests and also verify that the buyer has all of the information necessary to purchase your rights. Our team will handle all of the research and paperwork necessary to ensure a successful and profitable sale.
- Committed. We are committed to putting your interests first and protecting your rights from unfair deals offered by greedy buyers or brokers and reduce your financial risk. We will also interpret any complicated documents, answer your questions, and explain the details as we walk you through all the steps it takes to sell your mineral rights. We will also provide you with a reasonable estimate of the value of your property and status on the market.
- Professional. The Mineral Auction handles the execution of any legal procedures including the sale of your rights and your receipt of payment, drafting and signing contracts, as well as negotiating deeds. In most cases, our team provides these services free of charge. Let our Howard County mineral brokers assist you in selling your producing or non-producing mineral rights.
- Profitable. The Mineral Auction will put your mineral rights or your oil and gas royalties for sale at auction in front of thousands of qualified buyers who are the best in the business. They will aggressively compete with each other to obtain your rights, thereby driving up the value of the sale. We also understand how to work with the schedule to maximize your gains.
Some contracts take years to develop, leaving you unpaid for your interests. With the help of an experienced broker, you can get paid much faster by selling the rights to your royalties. Our brokers will also work with you to sell a portion of your mineral rights, oil or gas royalties, to ensure that you receive payment for your assets even if only marginal or non-economic wells get developed.
The team at The Mineral Auction believes that you deserve a fair and comprehensive evaluation of your mineral rights, considering their location and the current market. Our experienced mineral brokers will conduct a free consultation on your Howard County property and guide you through the legal procedures to get as much return as possible on your mineral rights. We tie our fees to the price that you receive, so we are motivated to work as hard as we can to get you the best price possible.
Howard County Production
According to data by Shale Experts, the number of drilling permits has been regularly fluctuating for the last five years. There are currently six main drilling permit holders operating in the Permian Basin in Howard County:
- Rover Petroleum – Two permits for vertical drilling at a depth of 3,000 feet.
- Murchison Oil & Gas – One single permit for horizontal drilling at 7,236 feet.
- Diamondback Energy – Two horizontal drilling permits at 8,500 and 9,400 feet.
- Birch Permian Holdings – Two permits for horizontal drilling at 8,100 and 8,500 feet.
- Hannathon Petroleum – One permit for horizontal drilling at 9,000 feet.
- SM Energy Company – Five horizontal drilling permits at 10,200 and 10,500 feet.
Surrounding production affects mineral rights value. Although Texas Drilling reports a sharp decrease in both oil and gas production in Howard County this year, many active drilling operations are nonetheless at work. Howard County is productive and potentially lucrative for mineral rights holders and investors alike.
Different operators are willing to take on different levels of risk, which also can affect your selling price. The following companies, among others, all have active rig locations in Howard County:
- Ensign Energy Services
- Helmerich & Payne
- Noram Drilling
- Unit Corporation
- Cactus Drilling Company
- Capstar Drilling
- MCG Drilling
- Savanna Energy Services
- Latshaw Drilling
- Felderhoff Brothers
- Blue Line
- Pioneer Energy
Paying attention to local production ]helps determine a fair price for your Howard County mineral rights or oil and gas royalties. Following their activity will give you an edge when putting these kinds of assets up for auction or negotiating with the buyer.
Top operators in Howard County include:
- Apache Corporation
- Callon Petroleum Operating Co
- Chevron U. S. A.
- Citation Oil & Gas
- Crownquest Operating
- Diamondback E&P
- Encana Oil & Gas(USA)
- Energen Resources Corporation
- Grenadier Energy Partners
- Hannathon Petroleum
- Legacy Reserves Operating
- Occidental Permian
- Oxy USA
- Parsley Energy Operations
- Rover Petroleum Operating
- Sabalo Operating
- Scout Energy Management
- Sheridan Production Company
- SM Energy Company
- Surge Operating
At The Mineral Auction, it is our business to find reputable and interested buyers to pay the full value of our clients’ mineral interests. Regardless of the size or worth of your property rights, we enable you to connect with buyers who compete for your interests. We will work to accommodate your financial needs so that you can maximize the profit from your mineral rights or oil and gas royalties.
Contact a Howard County Mineral Rights Broker Today
If you are interested in selling your gas, oil, or mineral rights in the Permian Basin, look no further than the experienced brokers at The Mineral Auction. Our brokerage team has earned a national reputation for our expertise in the most complex and technical areas of mineral auctioning. We have unbeatable connections to the buyers you need to get a great price for your interests.
Reach out to use for a free evaluation. Call us at (512) 698-2802, reach out to us via live chat, send us an email, or fill out our website response form. Take the first step toward] securing financial independence by selling your mineral rights for maximum value today.